Click here to help support NHCFA in its mission.
“It is vital that we promote, encourage, and support the arts, and that can only be accomplished via thoughtful and enthusiastic advocacy. The arts play a central role in our culture, raising the quality of life for individuals and communities..”
Russ Grazier 2016 NHCFA Arts Advocate of the Year
Director of Music Education & CEO Portsmouth Music and Arts Center
“When you combine the economic impact of arts and culture in our economy, with the impact of the arts and culture on the quality of lives, the results are immeasurable”
Tim Sink 2015 NHCFA Arts Advocate of the Year
President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
Why Support the Arts?
• Ground us in our past, celebrate the present and inspire our future.
• Bring people together. Participating in the Arts educates and inspires us, and deepens our relationship with one another through shared cultural experiences.
• Help children learn and prepare for the future, and foster innovative thinking, problem-solving and communications skills.
• Provide creative solutions to complex social, economic and civic problems.
• Contribute to downtown revitalization and vibrant cities and towns.
• Are fundamental to a healthy economy, drawing new dollars into the State through tourism and the sale of New Hampshire’s unique cultural goods and experiences.
• Support and create jobs.
• Are a wise investment of public funding.
NHCFA pursues a vibrant and sustainable arts sector through education, enlightened public policy and public funding in support of the arts.
NHCFA / Foundation | PO Box 4176 | Concord, NH 03302
BECOME A MEMBER