Reasons for the arts:
Contact our state elected officials
Congresswoman Carol Shea-Porter
Congresswoman Ann McLane Kuster
Contact Senator Shaheen
Contact Senator Hassan
Let them all know how much the arts mean to NH, to you, and to our economy.
Click for more information
“When you combine the economic impact of arts and culture in our economy, with the impact of the arts and culture on the quality of lives, the results are immeasurable.”
Tim Sink 2015 NHCFA Arts Advocate of the Year
President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
“Music and the arts are critical to our high quality of life in New Hampshire. They enhance our self-awareness and our understanding of our relationship to the natural world. I think they help us reach for our better selves. Festivals like this are critical to the cultural fabric of our state. …Thank you for making New Hampshire stronger, more vibrant..”"
Governor Maggie Hassan NHMEA All State 2015
Why Support the Arts?
• Ground us in our past, celebrate the present and inspire our future.
• Bring people together. Participating in the Arts educates and inspires us, and deepens our relationship with one another through shared cultural experiences.
• Help children learn and prepare for the future, and foster innovative thinking, problem-solving and communications skills.
• Provide creative solutions to complex social, economic and civic problems.
• Contribute to downtown revitalization and vibrant cities and towns.
• Are fundamental to a healthy economy, drawing new dollars into the State through tourism and the sale of New Hampshire’s unique cultural goods and experiences.
• Support and create jobs.
• Are a wise investment of public funding.
NHCFA pursues a vibrant and sustainable arts sector through education, enlightened public policy and public funding in support of the arts.
NHCFA / Foundation | PO Box 4176 | Concord, NH 03302
BECOME A MEMBER